Frequently asked questions
Payments and safety
To be able to post on Bazaraki.com, you need to follow the next steps to create an account:
- Visit Bazaraki.com
- Click on “Sign in and sign up” at the top of the page
- Enter the phone number that you would like to use for your account and click “Continue”. You are only allowed to use the phone numbers from Cyprus or Greece
- You will receive an SMS with the verification code, which you need to type into the requested field
- Make sure that you have entered the correct phone number. Note that you can only use the mobile phone number when registering
- Check your signal
- Make sure your mobile phone can receive automated messages
- You can request a new code within ten minutes
If you still haven’t received any message please, contact us at [email protected]
You can update your personal details every time you post a new ad or by selecting the “Settings” tab which you can find under your name and mobile phone on the main page.
The details you can update are city, name, username and email address but you cannot change your phone number. Select “Settings” and click on the button “Change contacts” and change your personal details.
If you want to change your mobile phone number, please contact us at [email protected].
Below you can find the steps you need to follow:
- Sign in to your account
- Click on your username at the top of the page
- Click on "My Settings"
- Click on "Delete Account"
- Re-enter your phone number
Please note that once the account is deleted, it cannot be reactivated for the next 30 days. By deleting your account, all your activity history and information is deleted and cannot be retrieved.
If you would like to create another account before the 30 days have passed, you will need to use a different phone number.
Once you have created an account on Bazaraki.com, you will be able to post your ad by clicking on the "Post an ad" button and then fill in the form with the required information.
Then, click “Post an ad” to have your ad reviewed and eventually published.
You can choose your category by looking for similar ads that are already posted on our website.
- If you want to sell or rent offices, flats, houses - choose the “Real estate” category
- If you want to sell any means of transportation, spare parts or you are offering car service and repairs - choose “Cars, motorbikes, boats, parts” category
- If you are looking to sell cell phones, accessories, or offering cell phone repairs and servicing - choose the “Phones, mobile phones, telecoms” category
- All kinds of job offerings must be published in the “Jobs” category
- Your description should match your headline and your product or service.
- You can publish only one product/service per ad
- Compose your description of your product clearly and grammatically correctly. Be articulate and you will attract more buyers. You should write only in Greek or English
- Describe all the details and advantages of your product or service. For example, if you are describing a property, point out all the prisms such as convenient location, state of the interior, and so on
We strongly advise that you add photos to your ad as the statistics show that the ads with photos get more contacts.
- Make sure the photo matches the headline and description
- If you have a property you should make clear, good quality pictures of the outdoor and indoor areas
- If you have a property, motor, or any other product it is better to upload pictures of your own car and not internet pictures. Show your car inside and outside.
- Take photos of your property, car, or any other product during the daytime
- Make sure your photos are not blurred
Do not upload any inappropriate pictures as this will be declined. Be aware that any contact detail is not allowed on the photo.
Please note that the use of Bazaraki.com is for the most part free of charge, except for some categories. If a fee is required for your post, you will be able to review and accept the Terms & Conditions at the final step before publishing your ad.
Top Ad is a paid service that aims to faster sales for your service or product. Your ad appears above the regular ads in the category to which the product belongs.
VIP ad is a paid service that aims to faster sales for your service or product. Your ad appears above the TOP ads in the first place in the category to which the product belongs.
This means that the buyer will first see your ad each time they enter this category, so you will receive more communications and you will be able to sell your service and product faster.
Your ad will appear on the website for 30 days. This does not include any Top Ads that set specific days or any premium listings.
To edit your ad, go to "My Ads", and then select “Edit” on the ad that you would like to make a change.
Once you have made the changes, you can activate it as a "Regular ad" or a paid ‘’TOP ad" or a paid ‘’VIP ad"
If your ad has been declined, we will provide you with a reason by email.
The reason will be presented in the “Rejected” tab on the “My ads” section of your account. You will have to update your ad and post it again.
If you have paid the money from the declined ad will return to your bazaraki.com wallet, therefore you have to proceed with the payment again. Just find the ad and click on the top ad icon.
Below you can find some reasons why we have declined your ad:
- Wrong category. Choose the right category for your ad so that it can get maximum response. You can choose a category for your product/service by searching for similar products/services on Bazaraki.com
- Not enough information in your description. Your description says too little about your product/service/job vacancy. Make sure you give a full description of your ad
- Prohibited images. Most likely images contain your contact information (phone number or email address), it is strictly prohibited by the rules of our website
- Duplicate ad. Kindly note that according to our Terms and Conditions all ads must be unique. Therefore, duplicate ads will be declined
- Demand. Please note that, according to our Terms and Conditions, phrases such as «Looking for…» and «Want to buy….» are not allowed on our ads. This rule applies to all categories except for “Job vacancies”
- You violated the “One ad - one product/service” rule. According to our policy, each ad should be either about one product or about a set of products sold as one bundle with a total price. Their separate prices could be disclosed in the description. If the products are not meant to be sold as a set, then you should create a separate ad for each of them
- Prohibited products. There is a list of prohibited products and services that are not allowed on Bazaraki.com. It exists because of the current legislation limitations, required licenses, patents, or simply does not meet the policy of our website and, thereby, are forbidden on Bazaraki.com
- Incorrect price. You have written an incorrect price for your product or service. For example, if you post a house for sale and you put the price of 1€ this ad will be declined as the price is not accurate. Furthermore, you have to make sure that the price you have set in the description is the same as the price you have set for the property
- Incorrect user name. We can only accept your real name, your initials, or the name of your company if you are using a business account. Prohibited Words: "Seller", "Owner", “Master”, "Boss" and so on
To make sure ads are safe and appropriate for everyone, all ads go through an approval process.
Usually, it takes about 3 hours.
After an ad has been approved, it can be found through the search or in the appropriate category.
You can delete your ad if you select ''My ads'' and then the ad you want to delete.
To contact the seller, you have to select the ads you are interested in and you can find all the communication methods on the right side of the advert. There are three communication methods: phone, chat or email.
To get the maximum responses for your property you have to make sure that you have made a great description.
- Start with writing a title that describes the property best. For example, if you have a property for sale with a sea view you can write a ‘’3-bedroom'' house with sea view’’ instead of ‘’3-bed house’’.
- Make sure you select the right type of house, number of bedrooms and bathrooms, and all the required fields. It would be better if you choose to add the location of the property so the buyers can have a better idea.
- Make sure you add the best photos for your property. You should add good quality pictures of the outdoor and indoor areas. Take the photos during daylight and check they are not blurred. If the property is furnished make sure that the rooms are not messy when you take the photos. Avoid any toilet pictures or if you want to add some check that the bathroom is tidy.
- Write a well-rounded description of the property. Explain all the points out all the prisms such as the floor, state of the interior, and so on. Compose your description grammatically correctly, avoid grammatical errors. Be articulate and you will attract more buyers. You should write only in Greek or English. Describe all the details and advantages of your property.
To make sure that you get maximum responses to your motor ad, please follow some of the instructions.
- Try to enter correct information about the car/motor type, engine size, year, and condition. Buyers to be able to get all the information needed.
- Add a few words to the description so the buyers can have a well-rounded knowledge of the car.
- If you have a car, motor or any other vehicle it is better to upload pictures of your own car and not internet pictures. Show your car inside and outside.
- Make sure you add pictures of your motor that have been taken during the daytime to be bright and the buyers to have a better view.
To maximize the number of responses in the workplace, we recommend that you complete the description in full so that your ad can be understood.
- Provide your company name and describe your line of business. If your company is in the sales business - specify what kind of products you sell or your brand name.
- Describe your requirements to the job seekers (skills, degree of qualification, experience)
- Describe required duties, so that job seekers can make out what they are going to be doing.
- Point out working conditions (schedule, payment plan, other important information)
- Fill in the “Salary” field, as it is one of the major criteria for job seekers. Keep in mind that job vacancies with blank ‘’Salary’’ field get up to 50% fewer responses from job seekers.
- Add additional information about your company, so that your job vacancy will stand out from other ads. For example, corporate training, work uniform, free transportation, a free meal, free mobile network plan, fuel compensation, and so on.
Last, all you need is to do is add images. You can add photos of the working space, working team, office building as well as your company logo.
PAYMENTS & SAFETY
To top up your wallet:
- Go to the “My ads” section
- Click on the “Top-up the wallet” button you will see on the right corner highlighted in green
- Choose the amount and the payment method and confirm the payment to complete.
Το top up your wallet or pay any other service on Bazaraki.com you can use: Desktop: Paypal, Credit/debit cards, JCC gateway or Viva Wallet Mobile: Paypal , Credit/debit cards, Paysafe, Apple Pay and Google Pay
You create the ad and then select the Top or VIP ad service and the days you want it to remain active. To activate the service, proceed with the payment in any available way you wish.
Το check your payment history:
- Go to the “My ads” section.
- Choose the “My Payments” tab where you can see all connected paid services and receipts. All your payments are listed here along with date and time, type of the operation and its status.
- “Completed” = the paid service is active and payment received
- “Cancelled” =your payment is canceled.
- “Pending” =the payment is pending for some reason
Top or VIP ad prices are varied and depend on the number of top or vip ads that are already active in the category you want to publish your ad. After creating your ad, you can see the price of the Top or VIP ad and the regular posting of your ad.
On Bazaraki.com we strive to prevent any fraudulent activity on our website and our team makes all the necessary action to exclude any malicious data or scammers.
However, we cannot guarantee the quality or authenticity of the products being posted on our website. As mentioned in our Terms and Conditions, each user is solely responsible for all information submitted to Bazaraki.com and any consequences that may result. If you suspect that the seller you have contacted is a scammer you can report or flag the ad.Reasons to flag an ad:
- If the seller indicates that the product has already been sold but the ad is still active
- If the posting is fake and/or seller is a fraud
- If the ad contains incorrect information
To flag an ad, click the button with an exclamation mark at the end of the webpage (when using the mobile version of the site) or on the right side of the webpage (when using the desktop version). Describe your complaint in detail. Your complaint will be processed in 24 hours. Read more safety tips
- Make sure that you are working with real Bazaraki.com. Check your browser address field for Bazaraki.com, if some other website asks you to write your phone number or authentication code to gain access to Bazaraki.com - do not do that, that is a scam
- Be aware if you encounter extremely cheap offers. If you see that the price of some ad is lower than average on the market - that may be a counterfeit or low-quality product
- Do not extend payment to anyone you have not met in person
- Never give out financial info (bank account, phone numbers, card details, PayPal account, etc)
- Insist on a public meeting place like a cafe, bank, or shopping center. Do not meet in a secluded place or invite strangers into your home.
Read more safety tips
Bazaraki.com is the Νο1 marketplace in Cyprus that connects thousands of buyers and sellers around the country. We give sellers the platform, the solutions and support them to grow their businesses and thrive. If you have a business that you want to promote, then you might think of creating a business account within Bazaraki.com. Just contact us and we will guide you through the procedure.
- Create bulk data in XML files
- Ability to manage your ads through your account
- Create an Online branch within Bazaraki.com by displaying your business details
- We do not involve in your transactions with potential customers
- We do not get any fees from your sales
- Better prices in creating ads in premium listings
- Bonus on your e-wallet depending on the amount
- An account manager to help you and your business
- Increase your sales: Get instant leads via phone or chat
- Increase your clients base
- Awareness: Expansion of your activity in Cyprus
How will you work with us?
- Create a business account where you can insert your business details
- Post your ads manually or bulk via XML connection
If you already have a private account and you want to upgrade it you can contact us via chat, email, or phone and we will guide you through the procedure. If you don’t have an account and you want to start a business account, contact us and we will arrange for you to be called by our account managers.
Search is an integral feature of the Bazaraki.com website as the search bar is positioned in all pages. Once you enter a search query, you are presented with a full page of results that you are able to filter by ‘’price’’, ‘’city’’ and conditions ''new'' and ''used''.
Right below the search bar, you can see how many search results have been returned. You can choose to see the results as a list, as a grid, or on a map if it is in Real Estate or Motors.
Another option is to filter the records by ‘business’ or ‘private’ and ‘newest’. On the next tab, you can sort the results from ‘relevant’ to ‘newest’, ‘cheaper’, ‘most expensive’.
On the website, you can find the option to save your favorite ads now and see them later. You can do that if you click on the ‘’star’’ sign next to the ad. You can then visit the ‘’star’’ sign on the top right corner next to your name and check all the selection you have made.
Use the filters on the center of the page, to find the property, car, or any other product you are looking for. You can select by city or price range. Every category has its specific filters.
For example, if you are looking to find a house in Limassol, fully furnished with 2 bedrooms but you have not found what you are looking for, you can select to subscribe to category updates. You will receive notifications and emails that will inform you of new entries.
If you get a voucher and you want to activate it follow the instructions:
- Click on ‘My payments’
- Select ‘Top Up the wallet’
- Click on ‘Activate voucher’
- Insert the code that has been sent to you.
- The amount has been added to your wallet.
You can see in the below example all the information added to the post. If somebody wants to see more ads with 2 bedrooms, they can click on the number 2 and they will be redirected to properties with the same criteria.
On the website, just under the communication details of the seller, you can find the option to share the ad on Facebook. This can help your friends to see the ad and find what they are looking for.
Bazaraki.com gives you the opportunity to add in a special field, the architectural plan of your property. This will give a well-rounded picture of your property to potential buyers and familiarize them with it resulting in increased leads.
A virtual tour is a 360o degree image. It includes a sequence of videos or images, so the potential customers can view an entire area without having to be physically present. Video tours allow users to see one point of view at any given time. With a virtual tour, users can see an entire panoramic scene or zoom in to get a closer look at a particular area.